1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + 40ml – 5.0this saved my skin from horrible flakey mess last year in the winter not only does it moisture it heals and protects your skin you can use it as a primer as well as it has salicylic acid a well-known ingredient that helps with acne I think i will keep using this in my daily routine. https://www.feelunique.com/p/La-Roche-Posay-Effaclar-Duo–40ml?curr=GBP&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28VEGBw6yc-oHr_qOAZRztAh15B5o5OO7tL5j26qAHmyoV03DtkZDH4aAlXKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
2. the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 4.6- this is a perfect choice for dry skin, as it works to bind moisture within the skin. im very new with the ordinary range most things they sell are affordable i have the foundation but it is a bit too dark and yellow toned for my skin over all i might give over products a go as they are highly recommended by the internet and from other reviews online. a big thumbs up for the ordinary!.https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/the-ordinary-hyaluronic-acid-2-b5.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28VYOdyN42_o2eTCCogVl-LgCnn-LIhWW0I9wBQlCfowybBbhQmeuDoaAofoEALw_wcB&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28VYOdyN42_o2eTCCogVl-LgCnn-LIhWW0I9wBQlCfowybBbhQmeuDoaAofoEALw_wcB:G:s&campaignid=850353349&adgroupid=43890749659&network=g&device=c&keyword=the%20ordinary%20hyaluronic%20acid&placement=&creative=334173942870
3. ultrabland 4.6 This will take everything off! I use it at night to take my make up off so it can sit on my skin all night as it makes it lovely and soft. this cleansing balm is from the all natural vegan crulty free global store LUSH the price range goes from £8.25 for 45g £14.00 100g £27.50 250g £44.95 450g. it has ingredients like bees-wax honey rose-water and almond oil.
4.Garnier Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 125ml 4.5– this is an easy effortless make up remover that will remove all dirt and sebum on your face instantly with just a cotton pad gently rub away your full coverage water proof make up.https://www.garnier.co.uk/skin-care/beauty/garnier/micellar/micellar-cleansing-water-sensitive-skin
5. pixy glow tonic – 4.8– the best toner ive ever used not only does it balance you ph levels it gently exfoliates your skin makes it so smooth and clean it really calmed my angry zits on my forehead. https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/pixi-glow-tonic.html
6. St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub 150ml 4.6 im using this at the moment it seems to keep my blemishes away and a little bit goes a long way make sure not to over use this use up to once or twice a week but its my favorite very affordable and it has won awards.https://www.superdrug.com/St-Ives/St-Ives-Blemish-Fighting-Apricot-Scrub-150ml/p/292338
7. bubble clay mask 4.5 this mask from Amazon bubbles up your face leave on for 5 mins or so and wash off really good for cleaning blackheads you only need a little bit but it does the job.ttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Moresave-Carbonated-Whitening-Moisturizing-Cleanse/dp/B06XQK6YYW/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?crid=3SNADQNP4ZZHR&keywords=bubble+clay+mask+milky+piggy&qid=1555588018&s=gateway&sprefix=bubble+clay+%2Caps%2C136&sr=8-1-fkmr3
8.liz earl hot cloth cleanser 4.8 very good for mosterising skin smells like camomile ive re purchased this item many times one of my old favorites. https://www.boots.com/liz-earle-cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser-50ml-10238782?cm_mmc=bmm-buk-google-ppc-_-PLAs-_-(GB:Whoop!)+Liz+Earle-_-(GB:Whoop!)+Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Premium+-+Desktop&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28Wy20nBTXYEc7kX1ZRvvjb12jrC0HWzz_g4ElhEMuJ2UjvO2IoH0HwaAnjKEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
9.vitimin E oil Night serum 4.3 very light weight, cleansing, refreshing and hydrating doesn’t feel greasy just use a few drops. https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/face/moisturisers/vitamin-e-overnight-serum-in-oil/p/p000150
10. Coconut oil. 4.5 you can buy this from any store or pharmacy I’m guessing you know coconut oil is amazing for your skin no chemicals or fragrances I’d give it a go some people say olive oil Is really good but I’ve tried and it doesn’t work for my skin.